I thank the Lord that I was brought into the hospital yesterday and very promptly attended to by Dr. Gerrard Teoh. Within the hour of admission, Dr. Teoh cleared the Hickman line and was able to draw blood from the line. By the afternoon, IV antibiotics were administered. I soon felt a lot better. Now I know why I was not feeling too well the last three days, the cramps, the weakness, etc.
Today, I feel so much better. I could sit up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. By the afternoon, the IV was removed and I could go to the toilet with some help and even showered. Praise God. After dinner, I could walk around the ward with my walking stick and Paul holding my other hand. Praise God. I thank my friends for praying. I truly value your prayers and love.
Today, I had a visitor, my dear friend from Perth, Gloria Loh. I am so happy to see her and we had a wonderful time together. I am so glad to hear what the Lord is doing in her life. Both Paul and I value our friendship with Gloria and Kah Weng and know the Lord will bless them in a special way.
This evening, Paul and I spent some time praying for the Alpha course – the second in the series. Though we are not present physically, our hearts and mind and spirit continue to be with our brothers and sisters at the meeting. Together with Benjamin who is the prayer coordinator we lift up the session to the Lord to ask for His presence and His Holy Spirit to work in the hearts of all the attendees. For them to fully understand and hear “Why did Jesus die?” May the Holy Spirit lift the veils of their eyes and grant hearers spiritual wisdom to hear the truth.
We pray also for all our brothers and sisters who are working at leading the discussion groups, for Sherman who is doing the ice-breaker to get the attendees to get to know one another and to develop the fellowship and some bonding, for Arthur who is doing the logistics and many others handling the audio-visual system. May our Lord bless the hands that are put to the plough and may He grant a fruitful harvest! To our Lord be the glory. May His Name be lifted up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment