I thank GOD for each new morning I can get up by myself. I don’t feel pain on back fractures anymore. PTL. I only feel tightness of the muscles after the T9 and around the rib ends. I do think I am improving by the day. I still diligently observe compulsory bed rest.
I can walk with myself, very slowly with a walking stick. I know my dear friends, you are all wanting to tell to do it slowly and carefully…. Yes I am….
I am taking my meals well and eat slowly…walk around after I eat to aid digestion…. Potatoes are not good..bit too filling… will avoid them… bee hoon, mee sua are good for lunch. I drink a lot of water, juices in the morning. Everyone at home is taking super care of me!!!!
I still depend very much on Melissa Gerald and Russell, sometimes Adele and Andy to help type dictate my Blog. I still cannot sit at the table to type at the computer because my arms and my hands are still very weak, so I don’t sit upright for very long. But I am able to lie down in a rested position to speak out words to all of you. So do not worry that I am over stretching myself as I write t you. My dear friends, I know that you care about everything that I do.
My brother in law – Benno Leusink:
In my earlier I mentioned my brother in law Benno and asked you to pray for him.
Our LORD has helped Benno receive a successful operation, his stomach has been re- constructed and he has responded so well that instead of staying in hospital for 2 to 3 weeks, he has been discharged after a short stay. Now he is home with a feeding tube in his nose and a catheter for urination. Isn’t this wonderful news! An xray showed there is a small leak but the doctors are not worried as it will heal naturally. Please continue to pray along with me for Benno, Lilian and Denise.
They live in Hengelo, The Netherlands 54 Rikahopperstraat
My concern for them is that they do not receive the fellowship of the saints as I have over here and I hope they can soon find some church fellowship as the LORD may lead them into it.
God’s Special Blessings
Daily I receive thoughts, reflections, impressions either through encouragement from friends or from activities around me.
You know I really believe that these are God’s true blessings to me as he places such wonderfuls thoughts in my mind. Instead of allowing my mind to be cluttered with worries about the future, our good LORD gives me everyday something special to reflect on, some kind friend I have fond memories of, and words from the bible that speaks life into me.
These are indeed the true blessings he gives to me my family and my friends, to help us go through this journey. I don’t find myself going through this alone but with my loved ones and friends supporting me I am so blessed. I am so grateful how God is comforting and leading me through each and every day. I know that this special season of checkered pathways leads me to his rest.
When I lay awake in bed, not that I do not want to allow my mind to rest but really the DEXA does keep me quite alert. I am most encouraged when the Holy Spirit just prompts some wonderful thought for me to reflect on. By the next morning, just after breakfast I can jot down some of the most wonderful impressions he leads me to write about. Don’t you agree that these are God’s special blessings to me my dear friends? Praise the LORD!
Benno walking through hospital

Benno with his daughter Denise

Benno at home reading

Me walking about carefully!

Melissa and Andy

Me reading and writing
6 comments:
Dearest Lileng,
We love to see your photos, you are looking much better! We are really very thankful to GOD. We will still continue praying to GOD for a remission of your disease, to protect you against the side-effects of the medical treatment and that you can eat and sleep well.
We love you so much. Be strong!
Benno, Lilian, Elise & Denise
Dear friends, brothers and sisters,
We are very thankful to GOD that Benno had a successful operation and speedy recovery till now. We are also thankful for your prayers and your support.
GOD is a miracle! He listens to people call upon Him.
Blessings,
Benno & Lilian and children
We want to thank God for answering our prayer and that you are getting better each day. Rest on the Lord and He will carry you through.
I am very happy that your brother-in-law Benno had a successful operation and recovering well. The Lord is our great Physician.
Shalom
Janet
Dear Lilian, Benno, Elise & Denise
It is go wonderful so see Benno up and about. Get well soon!
Much love
Su-Lyn
Dearest Li Leng,
You look no different from the last we met.keep smiling because it is a gift from God!Reading your blog is an encouragement to me. Focus not on what you are going through but the blessings that we have a wonderful God and it is through his grace that you have been cherry picked to be child of God.Keeping you in prayer. Joanna Tng
Dear Leng
Have not seen you for quite some time... Your progress is encouraging - keep it up! we all are with you to battle this illness and overcome all the discomfort.
cousin Mee Mee
Post a Comment