Tuesday, 14 October 2008

A Rhema Moment

Last week went well and this week the start of my 4th week (will have 2 more weeks of Dexa). For 3 days (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) I felt good, no aches except sleeplessness but sleep was aided. From Thursday till the weekend, I start to get fatigued which I handled by staying quiet, sit and rest with my knitting. So overall it has been great!

So Tuesday, a Dexa-charged day, I was able to go out for lunch with my friends. We went out to give a little cheer to LY, whose loyal and faithful pooch went to sleep, very sad for her.
I was so energetic, that they (GSK, LY, B) said I was "perky" not "pesky". What they really mean is that "You're alive and kicking...Praise GOD!" I excitedly shared my joy of Psalm 118:19 and so happy to see the word of GOD affirming me. GSK said that it was a "Rhema" moment - the word of GOD came alive to me. How wonderful that the living word of GOD is real and not some archaic literature or religious teachings! Amen

No comments: