Saturday, 28 May 2011

Exciting yarns

Two days ago I received another boxful of exciting yarns which I ordered online. The two main yarn stores Spotlight and Golden Dragon does not carry the brand and color that I want from the knitting books ( I received at Christmas). From the online stores many brands are readily available. 
I completed knitting some bags from the batch I ordered in October. I have to felt them so the final look is not quite there.  No photos yet. And with this box just in, I could not resist starting another piece of work while another is still in progress! I always wondered how anyone can have several works going on at same time? 
I received 2 knitting books -  baby knits and another of summer collection. I have knitted 2 baby sweaters and now I just started a light knit from the summer collection. 
I placed another online order from UK supplier for a lovely fine yarn ( the shipping charges are lower than from US). It takes about 10-14 days delivery from US. Hopefully when it comes in I should finish knitting this summer skirt, it's for A, she gave the book to me. 
I really, really like these yarns with such exciting colours and textures!

No comments: