Today was the last day for my 6th cycle of Vidaza. Three weeks later, we'll assess the result. In the meantime, I will continue with fortnightly Velcade and low dexa, 12mg per week.
Right now I have a pretty ugly looking and swollen tummy.... reddish patches and two larger bruises but with the help of hydrocortisone cream, they should disappear in a week. Unlike last year, I did not feel little clots which resulted from the tightening band of my pants. This time I took care not to traumatise the spots. But I forgot to stop the daily aspirin the first two days and I think it caused the bruising. Except for the superficial physical effect on the tummy surface, I am ok, not overly tired. The "nadir" comes 10 days after the last jab. I am still very careful with putting on mask when I go out.
So.... what have I been busy doing? Ah...since December, I started to knit a sweater for son-in-law A and it's almost done, now it just putting the parts together. I am in the midst of knitting a sweater for daughter M. What's going on here? They'll be heading to Michigan (staying a year) in September and I really have to work at breakneck speed to get some sweaters for them! Sweaters take so much time to knit, especially since I like to do cables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Intending and praying for all to go well for you... including your fast-paced knitting!
Thanks S, the knitting is coming along nicely, I shall post a photo of it when done....;)
Post a Comment