Paul and I (and Russ) went to Malacca for the BKC camp. It was a refreshing time of learning from the book of Habakkuk, the camp teacher was LTJ from Ravi Z ministry. It was a very lovely time of fellowship and studying from the bible.
My 3 nights at the camp was matched with 3 nights at the hospital!
I had a bad cough with a fever. Dr. G wanted to keep the infection under control. With the intravenous antibiotic, the fever subsided quite rapidly and I did get better quite fast. He took the opportunity to improve my immunity with IVIG and also did a bone marrow aspirate.
I have spent the last week resting and recovering, still a little cough now and then.
My vulnerability to infection is due to the low wbc caused by dexa, and my on-going oral treatment requires me to still be on dexa and Dr G wants to increase it to control the m-spike. We are still not sure what to do. Please pray from guidance from the LORD.
No comments:
Post a Comment