Monday, 26 October 2009
medical update
Last week, I had my review and we thank the LORD that I am progressing well. I should be going on to the 3rd cycle of Vidaza, first week of November. The immunity level has improved and BMD - bone mineral density - amazingly is back to normal level, for a multiple myeloma patient, this is very good news. We have not receive M-band result, Doctor G is hopeful, said it would be "icing on the cake" if the band is low. He said that I am at VGPR -very good partial response. Clinically, I look very well so it is difficult to understand some of the readings. Ultimately we have to be guided by M-band and bone marrow readings therefore it is necessary to continue with some form of treatment to reach a safe level. I think that is what Doctor G is trying to do. I am very grateful for the watchful care in the way he is managing my condition. Our thanks to you and your continual prayers to uphold us and to our LORD for His grace and favour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment